Interested in joining our team? See below for open opportunities.
Power BI Consultant
Qualities of a Successful Candidate:
The successful candidate will have experience delivering analytic solutions using the Microsoft suite of analytic solutions. A solid track record working with the business stakeholders, developing and supporting solutions from data to dashboard.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead multiple concurrent Business Intelligence (BI) implementation projects with minimal supervision
- Work collaboratively with a team to deliver successful implementations
- Provide thorough documentation throughout the implementation to include billable hours, expense management, etc.
- Ensure all key stakeholders are aware of progress and next steps in timely and accurate manner
- Train and advise clients to properly use appropriate products to best fit their individual needs based on best practices and use cases
- Offer recommendations for improving performance gaps and system options to increase efficiencies and achieve best practice standards in BI
- Provide ongoing training to clients, either onsite or remotely, throughout the implementation and once products have been fully implemented
- Maintain the highest level of knowledge related to the Microsoft BI products, including mastering new functionality as it is introduced throughout the product lifecycle
- Set and manage proper expectations with clients
- Collaborate and contribute to team goals and successes
- Act in a professional manner at all times, with clients, stakeholders and team members
- Demonstrate ability to interact and collaborate with all levels of staff in internal support groups including Sales, Tech Ops, Support, Training, Customer Success, etc.
- Consistently follow all internal policies and procedures
- Formal Education and Certification
- Excellent analytical ability
- Ability to manage and complete multiple tasks in a timely manner
- Ability to effectively operate independently or in a team environment
- Outstanding MS Office and data modeling skills
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Able to multi-task
- Flexible and adaptable
- Team player
- Legally authorized to work for any company in Canada without sponsorship
SAP BPC and SAP Analytics Cloud Consultant
We are seeking to fill in a permanent full-time position of a SAP BPC and SAP Analytics Cloud consultant with the following duties:
- Conferring with clients to identify and document specific requirements and to integrate and implement information systems business solutions;
- leading multiple concurrent SAP Corporate Performance Management (CPM) Planning or Consolidations implementation projects;
- works well with a team to deliver successful implementations;
- documenting the progress throughout the implementation to include billable hours, expense management, etc.
training and advising clients to properly use appropriate products to best fit their individual needs based on best practices and use cases;
- offering recommendations for improving performance gaps and system options to increase efficiencies and achieve best practice standards in CPM;
- providing ongoing training to clients, either onsite or remotely, throughout the implementation and once products have been fully implemented;
- setting and managing proper expectations of the clients.
Required Skills Set:
- Some post-secondary education in fields such as (but not limited to) Accounting, Business, Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, or CIS
- 2+ years of experience of working with CPM and SAP BPC solutions; prior experience with any of the following products is not required but is certainly an asset: OneStream XF; HFM (Hyperion Financial Management); FDM (Financial Data Quality Management) or UpStream; Hyperion Planning; Hyperion Essbase; IBM Cognos and other EPM solutions.
- 2+ years of experience of working with SAP Business Objects solutions
- 2+ project implementation experiences working with SAP Analytics Cloud
- Language required to perform the job is English
The position is compensated generously and will include comprehensive medical and dental insurance coverage.