QUALITIES OF A SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
The successful candidate will have experience working in finance organizations with a solid understanding of the nature of work performed by financial analysts, controllers, finance directors, and CFO’s. They must be committed to their customer’s success and make personal sacrifices to ensure that success.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leads multiple concurrent CPM Planning or Consolidations implementation projects with little supervision
- Works well with a team to deliver successful implementations
- Act as project manager to drive all implementations to completion
- Responsible for thorough documentation throughout the implementation to include billable hours, expense management, etc.
- Ensure all key stakeholders are accurately aware of progress and next steps in a real time manner
- Train and advise clients to properly use appropriate products to best fit their individual needs based on best practices and use cases
- Offers recommendations for improving performance gaps and system options to increase efficiencies and achieve best practice standards in CPM
- Provides ongoing training to clients, either onsite or remotely, throughout the implementation and once products have been fully implemented
- Responsible for maintaining the highest level of knowledge related to CPM product, including mastering new functionality as it is introduced throughout the product lifecycle
- Responsible for setting proper expectations with clients
- Collaborates and contributes to team goals and successes
- Acts in a professional manner at all times, with clients, stakeholders and team members
- Able to interact and collaborate with all levels of staff in internal support groups including Sales, Tech Ops, Support, Training, Customer Success, etc.
- Consistently follow all internal policies and procedures
- Formal Education and Certification
- College diploma or bachelor’s degree in fields such as (but not limited to) Accounting, Business, Finance, Information Systems, Mathematics, or CIS, or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years of full time accounting or finance experience (or equivalent).
- Excellent analytical ability.
- Ability to manage and complete multiple tasks in a timely manner.
- Ability to effectively operate independently or in a team environment.
- Outstanding MS Office and data modeling skills.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Masters Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, or Information Technology.
- A professional accounting designation (e.g. CPA, CMA, CGA, CA), advanced degrees (MBA, MFA), and/or other professional designations or certifications (applicable to accounting/finance and information technology).
- Prior experience with any of the following products is a plus:
- SAP BPC.
- OneStream XF
- HFM (Hyperion Financial Management).
- FDM (Financial Data Quality Management) or UpStream.
- Hyperion Planning.
- Hyperion Essbase.
- IBM Cognos.
- Other EPM solutions.
- Strong presentation skills.