A Readiness Assessment is a measurement of the preparedness of your company to undergo a major change or take on a significant new project. This is a recommended, risk mitigating, pre-requisite step to any major project. The Jump Readiness Assessment focuses on the functional alignment of your proposed solution, a technical assessment to support your solution and organizational readiness to determine if your people are ready.
- Baseline current solution
- Develop proposed solution architecture
- Goal and priority alignment with proposed solution with key executive Sponsors
- Assess benefits of proposed solution
- Review IT governance strategy and integration of new solution
- Review landscape to identify gaps in data foundation
- Review current data processes to identify gaps in process
- Review security protocols to ensure alignment of new solution
- Prepare detailed list of data and process prerequisites to be resolved before or during the project
- Baseline current team availability and capabilities
- Evaluate primary organizational change requirements and current gaps
- Develop project plan and client staffing plan
- Develop project knowledge transfer plan
- Develop project governance and communication plan
Customer project success is Jump’s primary goal and we can work with you to determine if a Readiness Assessment is a logical first step.